Why Prime Time Cleaners Wedding Dress Cleaning Service is Different
The dress you choose to wear on your wedding day is special. It makes you feel every inch the beautiful bride. And it’s almost certainly a delicate fabric, possibly with beading or detailing, and usually white, ivory, cream, champagne… Prime Time Cleaners offer an unrivalled professional wedding dress cleaning service.
Whether it’s pre-wedding make up marks or a full post-wedding preservation service, here’s why you should choosePrime Time Cleaners to care for your wedding gown:
- Your dress will be professionally cleaned and hand finished by our expert team.
- Every single wedding gown is precious, and we care for thousands of dresses every year. That means we have experience delivering beautiful cleaning results working with specialist fabrics, dress construction and wedding dress accessories.
- Prime Time Cleaners dry clean exclusively using GreenEarth® – a gentle alternative to harsh chemicals used by other dry cleaners that is ideal for the delicate fabrics and detailing on wedding dresses.
- Our Specialist Centre houses a dedicated Wedding Dress Clean Room. Cleaning and finishing equipment is exclusively used for wedding dresses; a UV chamber highlights marks invisible to the naked eye – champagne is a common culprit here, yellowing fabrics years later if it isn’t discovered and correctly cleaned; personnel cover shoes before entering to minimise the risk of any dirt within the Clean Room facility.
- We take the time it needs to give your wedding gown the care and attention it deserves; that’s why is usually takes around two weeks to clean and finish your special dress. If you need it sooner, let us know and we will do everything we can to meet your date.
- You can opt for a pre or post-wedding clean and finishing service, where you dress is returned to you hanging in a protective sleeve. Or choose our Presentation Box service, preserving your dress as a beautiful reminder of your special day.
Wedding Dress Presentation Box
Wedding Gowns are folded in layers of acid-free tissue paper to prevent discolouration of the fabric and placed in a beautiful hand finished presentation box created from specially-milled neutral board. This will protect the dress from the light whilst allowing the fabric to breathe, preserving your dress for years to come.